We wouldn’t be what we are today without family farms. So we’re turning our gratitude into full-fledged support. Help us say thank you by writing a simple note to our nation’s farmers.
For each thank-you note you write (and you can write one daily!), we’ll donate $1 to the National FFA Foundation. The money will go directly to supporting agricultural education and developing leaders of tomorrow.
A thank-you must meet all of the following requirements or it will be disqualified:
• Guest is solely responsible for the submission.
• Thank-you may not include any third-party trademarks, company names or logos.
• Thank-you must not include unsuitable content; obscenity; disparagement; defamation; libel threats; pornography; harassment; racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs; other offensive conduct or material, or otherwise include inappropriate or unlawful content, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
• Thank-you must not include or contain advertising or solicitations of business.
• Guest agrees to provide proof of any and all permissions, consents, or rights required under these Rules or eligibility at any time at the request of the Sponsor. Failure to do so will result in disqualification the thank you.
• All thank-yous become the sole property of Culver Franchising System, Inc. (“CFSI”). By submitting a thank you, Guest agrees that CFSI has the nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licensable, transferable and unrestricted right to use the thank-you in whole or in part, commercially or noncommercially, in any media, in perpetuity, worldwide, including the right to publish and display the thank you for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional notification, review, approval or compensation to anyone, including the Guest. Additionally, the Guest agrees that CFSI may post the thank-you (including your name), or any portion thereof, on the Website and/or its webpages on third-party sites, and/or use in any media.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Start Date||July 8, 2013 @ 12:00 AM (CDT)||September 30, 2013 @ 5:00 PM (CDT)|